Happy Thanksgiving! We are so thankful for many things this year, good health being just one of them. I had a glucose test earlier this week to test for gestational diabetes. The lab results came back that I am completely normal! (94 for whoever is curious!) Now I won't have to worry about that as an added stress for this pregnancy. Plus, my chances for have gestational diabetes for my other pregnancies and developing Type 2 diabetes later in life are substantially lower, I hear.
We drove up to Uncle Brian's house, on my side of the family, on Thanksgiving day. We decided it would be best to stay the night there since storms were supposedly coming, and I don't like driving in the dark on poorly lit mountain roads anyhow. Wonderful food and fun family made it a very enjoyable Thanksgiving. Danial, Uncle Brian and I played a game of Upwords, no....we did not keep score, it was Danial's first time playing it! We all got stuck at the end, Danial and Uncle Brian had 2 tiles each and I had three....they said I lost the game HA!
For those that are interested, we did take some pictures. I will be posting a link soon for pictures taken on my camera. Uncle Brian pictures are floating around somewhere.
Next.............CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm putting up Christmas decor today after I put something away from our trip. We'll only get to enjoy it for 2 weeks since we're flying to California soon. We are both looking forward to that!
No comments:
Post a Comment