Another doctor's appointment! There's news (neither good nor bad) then there's just semi-not-so-great news. The semi-not-so-great news is that my blood pressure is still a bit high (140/82) so no change from last week with that. The other news is that I'm still not dialated (also on that note, the baby hasn't "dropped" yet either). If the baby hasn't come in 2 weeks, the doctor will deliver the baby via c-section, however IF we wanted to, the doctor is comfortable doing a c-section a week from now, if we choose so after next week's appointment. Also, I was able to get the doctor to do an ultra-sound to determine the size of the baby: the head is about 8 cm and he weighs 8 lbs!!!!!! I knew I wasn't having a small baby! Atleast he's healthy, haha.
Btw, the reason for the c-section is because the doctor has informed me that I am "small" and from today's ultra-sound the baby looks like he's going to be big! As much as I'd like NOT to have a c-section, I am open to all avenues to ensure a healthy baby....and a healthy ME for that matter.
No comments:
Post a Comment