Friday, July 30, 2010

Updates.....

I thought I would update our blog since it has been awhile since it was last updated....

We have moved out of the parents house into their rental house but we do have our own space and Jason can run around to his hearts content.

Jason will be 18 months in a few weeks. He is growing so big and trying to talk as well. Last weekend he got his first grown up hair cut and now he looks like a toddler instead of a baby.....

Julie is working at an eye doctors office at the moment. She is enjoying the work that she does there. Half of her office is LDS so that is a bonus for her as well.  She is also expecting baby number two in December. It will be another boy as well. She wanted a little version of her as well as I did..

As for me Danial, I am currenyly in school for Computers I will be finished in October. I am also A+ certified and working on my Net+ certification as well. I am currently looking for work in this area as well.  School is enjoyable as well.

That is all for Now....

No comments: