Hi Julie and Danial, ooh, I was surprised at your PINK blog...has it changed? or don't I remember that it was pink the last time I was here?? Anyway, I thought this was a "hint" that you are actually having a girl, heh heh!
Nice to hear your account of your holiday traveling, fun times, and safe return. And lovely gifts===your Dadcam! I'm sure you will love having that!
And what a terrific shower. So great to have such great cousins, friends AND...Aunt Laraine. That was truly a great gesture. And super gifts. It sounds like you have had wonderful friends and lil' "birdies" in your life who are making sure you have the items you need for new babying and parenting. I voted. aka I guessed! Babies usually come when they are ready, unless the Dr. has to "help" things along. God bless you in this wonderful adventure and new stage of your life.... marriage, and then baby carriage! Love, Aunt Nanci
1 comment:
Hi Julie and Danial,
ooh, I was surprised at your PINK blog...has it changed? or don't I remember that it was pink the last time I was here?? Anyway, I thought this was a "hint" that you are actually having a girl, heh heh!
Nice to hear your account of your holiday traveling, fun times, and safe return. And lovely gifts===your Dadcam! I'm sure you will love having that!
And what a terrific shower. So great to have such great cousins, friends AND...Aunt Laraine. That was truly a great gesture. And super gifts. It sounds like you have had wonderful friends and lil' "birdies" in your life who are making sure you have the items you need for new babying and parenting. I voted. aka I guessed! Babies usually come when they are ready, unless the Dr. has to "help" things along.
God bless you in this wonderful adventure and new stage of your life.... marriage, and then baby carriage!
Love, Aunt Nanci
Post a Comment