So people do know I am still in School... This would be Danial, not Julie so people do not get confused,hehe.
My first semester at UVU went pretty well. My classes were easy for the most part, but I did have one class that was semi hard. So people do know that I am majoring in Political Science with a concentration in American Government. I actually recieved my highest Grade point average this past fall in a long time. I got a 3.52... this a B average.
We will have to see what the spring semester will hold for me since I am not in all political science classes this time. I am in some classes that are required but some that I feel I really do not need, but I have to take anyways...
1 comment:
That was one of the things I disliked about college; taking those extra courses to meet some requirement that had nothing to do with my major or anything I was interested in. How much more do you have?
And thanks for clarifying who was "speaking" because the pink might mess with people :-)
Post a Comment