Thursday, January 24, 2008

Curtains Part 2.....

We bought a curtain rod yesterday for the bathroom, but they didn't have one small enough for our window. We thought it would work but it didn't. So I went to Walmart today, to return a DVD that was defective (got that replaced) and by chance I swung by the curtain isle and as luck would have it, there was a tension rod long enough to extend the length of our tiny bathroom! So it kind of makes our small bathroom atleast "look" longer with 2 curtains up extended the entire length of the bathroom.

Next.....finding a solution for the front window!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Julie--- My sis-in-law has a large window in her upstairs bedroom, and my mom helped her by buying these decorative "posts" made for hanging looped curtains on. You might try something similar with your front window. I would send a pic if I had one, but I may be able to find a similar pic in a catalogue somewhere to send you.

jewlz said...

Hey there! I've seen those! They are nice. We'r4e trying to avoid drilling holes in the walls since it's an apt and we don't know how long we'll be here. I have found a solution though....Ace Hardware has a tension rod that extends to 92 inches (Walmart only extends up 72!). Someday, when we have, our house, we're going to use the decorative posts!