So I have been lax in talking about myself, and it's my own fault.
I have been in Orem Institute Chorale this semester and tonight is our final performance. We will being singing at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building tonight @ 5pm (I think), then about about 6pm (I think) at the Assembly Hall on Temple Square. Yes, it's Christmas songs!
On a different note.....haha note, no pun intended......I can't believe Christmas is almost upon us! I put up some Christmas decorations on Monday and Tuesday I added life to a lifeless wreath. It was bare green....but not anymore! I found I had a pack of holly berries and a pack of pine cones, and a while bunch of wired ribbon amongst my Christmas decorations. It's too heavy to put on the magnet clip that's on the door outside, I have to find an alternative. When I do, I'll take a picture and share!
1 comment:
Good luck with your performances!!! I hope you have LOTS of fun!!!
Post a Comment