Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Latest Doctor's Visit.....

So I had a doctor's appointment yesterday. Last week and this week my blood pressure is a tad higher than it has been (which has been extremely normal), but the doctor and nurses don't seem that concerned about it. I'm measuring slightly larger than average, but either that means I'm slightly larger than average or the baby is larger. We won't find out until closer to the due date when the doctor will do an ultrasound. As of yesterday, I'm not dialated, which probably means I'll deliver close or after the due date. Right now, WE WAIT!

1 comment:

LyndiLou said...

He come jUUUst when it's right for him to be here if you let him!!! ;)

I still need to get you something for your little guy... what do you guys need???

Did you get the Babies R Us ad with the million coupons in it??? If not I'll have to pass you on mine cause especially if there are bigger things you still need... us a coupon!!! :)